Valentine’s Day is coming up and for some that might be a reason to spend buckets of money on oversized teddy bears, or overpriced flowers! But if you prefer something a bit simpler and more thoughtful, what about adding a little gift to your Valentine’s card to make the heart flutter and the love grow?
Valentine’s personalised seed packets look thoughtful and sweet without breaking the bank. And they really couldn’t be easier.
You will need:
- Packets of flower seeds
- Small brown envelopes
- Other craft materials to decorate with (optional)
Here’s what to do:
1) Use your pens or other craft materials to decorate your brown envelopes
2) Remember to write what seeds are in your newly designed package
3) Personalise with a message
4) Transfer your seeds from the original seed packets to your brown envelopes
5) Slip inside the Valentine’s Day card
This may seem simple (and it is!) but on Valentine’s Day, it’s the personal touches that really make the difference, so pop this in a card and watch your love grow! 🙂